The purpose of this award is to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skills and competence to work independently and under supervision in an administrative role in a range of business contexts and/or to progress to further and higher education and training.
Modules that are covered for the duration of the course: Business Administrations, Bookkeeping, Spreadsheet Methods, Word Processing, Communications, Business Law, Work Experience, Payroll, and Reception and Frontline Office Skills
What You'll Learn in This Course:
- Ready to begin working on real-world skills and requirements
- Expanded responsibilities as part of roles in an office environment
- Be skilled in both Bookkeeping and Payroll, manual and computerised.
- Find a new liking for software used in everday offices like Microsoft Word and Excel
- Work with others and improve your personal development
In this course take you from the fundamentals and concepts of Business Administrations all the way through a number of best practices and techniques that you’ll need to work in a business environment. You’ll find many modules that will achieve such tasks throughout the course
The successful completion of the QQI Level 5 Major Award in Business Administration will enable applicants to work under supervision in an administrative role in a range of business contexts. Work placement / work experience may be a core feature/element of programmes in this field facilitating the enhancement of employability and transversal skills.